Developed in close collaboration with the Moodle Community, Moodle 3.11 is now available
The latest release of Moodle LMS, the open source learning management system used by hundreds of millions of learners worldwide, enhances the online learning experience for both educators and learners, including a new Accessibility checker toolkit and a new activity completion feature for learners.
Key new features include:
- Student activity completion: Help students organise their learning
- Accessibility checker for your Moodle course content
- Improvements in the Quiz activity
- Support for Open Badges v2.1, the latest standard for Digital Badges developed by IMS.
- You can now completely customise user profile fields and lesser used hard-coded fields have been removed.
- Change the audio and video playback speed: VideoJS, Moodle’s integrated media player, now allows users to select the playback rate for video and audio files.
- Improvements in H5P, including an option to create ‘unlisted’ H5P content that will not show up in the Content bank until you decide to make it public to other teachers
- Support for Shared Drives in Google Drive repository